[Freeswitch-users] Questions

gary gang.chen at insightbb.com
Tue Oct 14 06:17:05 PDT 2008

1) Do I need to reload directory into FS after I added new users in XML file? How? reloadxml?
2) Can I use alias for user?  I'd like to register the user with 10 digits DID and  also assign 4 digits extension to the same user so people can call each other internally with 4 extensions. What is the best way to do this? I do not want to hard code all these 4 digits extensions into dialplan to map the their DID.
3) Can FS handle large number of sip registrations with multiple(over 100) tenants (context) ? Lets say 10,000  or even 50,000 users.

Gary