[Freeswitch-users] Originate command

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Sun Oct 12 13:30:33 PDT 2008

Brian, how wonderful, this is illustration the art of communication. Or
rather, how difficult it is. I was thinking of some kind of directory in
the structure of pastebin, not the FS, when you mentioned the
"directory".
So, regarding the FS user directory, I'm using xml_curl, and I have
pasted a part of it (it has 300 entries). I have also tried to comment
out the xml_curl module and used a static directory, in order to
eliminate the possibility of an undesired interaction with xml_curl, but
the result was the same.
Anyhow, the three bits are now included and sent using pastebin.
Goodnight! /Jon