[Freeswitch-users] Accepting SIP Calls from unregistered devices

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Fri Oct 10 14:51:59 PDT 2008

There are two things that i think are worth mentioning:

1)  when i call from a peer registered to Freeswitch,  my remote server is indeed notified and can do different thinks on the call.

2) I can also call registered peers using non-registered peers (thanks to the ACL settings we achieved previously)

But the non-registerepeer cannot call extensions that are redirected to the event socket. I will try praking the call and let you know. I was just wondering why the callf rom registered peers don't need to be parked.

Thanks,

Klaus.
-------- Original-Nachricht --------