[Freeswitch-users] Accepting SIP Calls from unregistered devices

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Fri Oct 10 12:23:44 PDT 2008

Hmm, i'm not getting it right. Here is what i did:

1) In profile internal.xml i replaced

<param name="auth-calls" value="true"/> with <param name="auth-calls" value="false"/>

2) In profile external.xml this was already false.

3) Then i added the extension you provided both in public.xml and in default.xml. In public.xml the extension is pasted just before the following line:

   <!--
	You can place files in the public directory to get included.
    -->
    <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="public/*.xml"/>

In default.xml it is placed just before the similar instructions.

Yet, i still get the following ACL error message from Freeswitch:

IP 192.168.2.34 Rejected by acl domains. My dialpaln and configuration is almost the same i got from trunk one week ago.

I'm sure i'm doing few things wrong here. but what?

Thanks,

Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx