[Freeswitch-users] Error loading mod_event_multicast

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Thu Oct 9 07:04:06 PDT 2008

I have compiled FS with mod_event_multicast uncommented in the
source/modules.conf file, but I get the following error when I start FS:
[ERR] mod_event_multicast.c:220 mod_event_multicast_load() Multicast
Error
[CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:767 switch_loadable_module_load_file()
Error Loading module /usr/local/freeswitch/mod/mod_event_multicast.so
**Module load routine returned an error**
I run Linux Fedora 9, 64 bit. Any ideas how to resolve it? /Jon