[Freeswitch-users] fring

Rupa Schomaker freeswitch-users at lists.rupa.com
Sat Oct 4 05:14:08 PDT 2008

On 10/4/2008 4:47 AM, Ivan C Myrvold wrote:
> Finally an iPhone app that connects with SIP to FreeSWITCH. I tried it
> out, and it works perfect with my FreeSWITCH installation.
> Can be downloaded at iTunes App Store.
>
> Ivan

Ivan, I've been playing with fring.  The only issue I have is that I
can't get the registered fring client to hit anything but the 'public'
dialplan context.

I have:

    <variables>
      <variable name="user_context" value="default"/>
    </variables>

set on the userid I'm registering fring with.

Have you been able to get it to hit your default dialplan context?