[Freeswitch-users] Newbie Questions

Vito Andolini vitolini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 12:14:49 PDT 2008

Michael,

Thanks a lot for the answers, it answers my questions, I guess the next
thing would be downloading and trying FS :)

Also, as I saw in the wiki, there is no built in support for mysql right?
The solution that was suggested was setting up a cron to import the csv
files into mysql, is this still what's available or are there any updates on
this?

Thank,

Vito A.

  _____