[Freeswitch-users] Multi FS behind same NAT, PRACK goes to wrong port

x y fs_ask_sy at citromail.hu
Fri Nov 28 06:20:35 PST 2008

            Hy!

There are two different FS behind the same NAT, and there were Reigstration Failures about one or to times a day. The gateway status turned down, then I got 503 error codes. Then I set up the ext-ip to STUN, as the wiki requests it.
Now I facing the next problem:
Start the call, all goes right, INVITE goes to port 1352, then after 183 Session progress from port 1352, the PRACK package goes to 5060 instead of 1352, wich messes up the call procedure. Is there anyway to force PRACK to the port to the INVITE has been sent before?

Cheers,
Viktor

Hirdetés (x)

Váltson most olcsóbb kötelezőre a biztosítás-hu-val. www.biztositas.hu - a kötelező biztosítások kiindulópontja!