[Freeswitch-users] Console Dialing in Freeswitch

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Nov 27 23:55:16 PST 2008

Why, yes there is! You want the "originate" command:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands#originate

I'm not sure I understand your API command question, however you can
definitely execute originate commands via the event socket:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_Socket

Could you give us a little more detail on what you are trying to accomplish?
We might be able to help you figure out an elegant solution.

-MC