[Freeswitch-users] switch_ivr_set_user() can't find user

John Wehle john at feith.com
Tue Nov 25 17:54:11 PST 2008

> make sure you have the domain_name variable set so the call can go to
> the right domain name.

Set where?  I'm pretty much using the stock sample files.  vars.xml contains:

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="domain=$${local_ip_v4}"/>

It was my understanding that domain defaults to the IP address of the
server's interface.

openzap.conf.xml contains:

  <param name="context" value="default"/>

in each of the analog_spans / analog_em_spans.  Is something else needed
to specify the domain for processing inbound openzap calls?

-- John
|   Feith Systems  |   Voice: 1-215-646-8000  |  Email: john at feith.com  |
|    John Wehle    |     Fax: 1-215-540-5495  |                         |