[Freeswitch-users] Some questions about FS with external users and domains

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 24 05:20:30 PST 2008

This would catch what you want and send it out to the public internet.

     <extension name="external_sip_uri" continue="true">
       <condition field="source" expression="mod_sofia"/>
       <condition field="${domain_exists(${sip_req_host})}"
expression="true">
         <anti-action application="bridge" data="sofia/${use_profile}/$
{sip_to_uri}"/>
       </condition>
     </extension>

/b