[Freeswitch-users] Behavior of deflect

Andy Spitzer woof at nortel.com
Fri Nov 21 12:30:16 PST 2008

Woof!

Woof wrote:
> FS still doesn't hangup on the original call after the REFER is completed.

I wonder the it's the x-lite that's hanging up after the REFER is completed....

Anyway, I think that way uuid_deflect is now working is good enough for my purposes,
as it waits until a final response is available.  Then I can hang up on the original
call.

Thanks for the effort.  I appreciate it.

--Woof!