[Freeswitch-users] How to change IP-Phone's caller id after transfering a call

Sangwoo Jin swjinjin at volans.kr
Thu Nov 20 16:35:44 PST 2008

I have tested to transfer a call with the last Freeswitch and 3 IP phones.
My test scenario is the following.

1. 202 makes a call to 201.
2. After 201 holds a call from 202, 202 can hear MOH and 201 makes a call to
200.
3. After 201 transfers a call from 202 to 200, the both displays of 202 and
200 are 201.

What do I do to replace the display of 202 and 200 to each other?
My IP phones can change the display with From header of reinvite.
Could I send reinvite with From header of new caller id after transferring a
call?