[Freeswitch-users] Troubles with FreeSWITCH and Sangoma A104

Evgeniy Zolotov zolotov at altron.ua
Thu Nov 20 09:14:57 PST 2008

  We can offer to you help on build and testing this modules onto Sun
servers under Solaris 5.10 and 5.11.
  Unfortunately we cannot help you with code writing bacause:
1. it needs very much time for understanding already available code;
2. now we working on a module for SS7.

  We already made build FreeSWITCH under Solaris 5.10 with gnu- and Sun-
compilers