[Freeswitch-users] Relative timeout in Session.collectInput?

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 11:56:32 PST 2008

 Yup, I tried different settings for dft_min and dft_confirm before but did not understand what they meant.
Back then I guessed that "dft" meant "discrete Fourier transform" not "default" and these variables were cut off frequencies of a filter but that did not quite make sense.
For instance, in the "yes/no" recognition part of the demo, one variable was set lower than the other but not in other places.

Thanks for clearing up their meanings.

I've played with values for those variables more based on the output and it does help.

However, I'm and was getting recognition of "strange patterns" that all start with 2222 in superscript like:

2222
2222||||?
2222h
2222p?o??
2222h\|
2222||||?

What's going on here and what can I do about it?

Thanks.
Mark.