[Freeswitch-users] Can FS handle and route other methods than INVITE (i.e. MESSAGE) ?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Nov 17 12:31:41 PST 2008

El Lunes, 17 de Noviembre de 2008, Michael Jerris escribió:
> On Nov 17, 2008, at 1:19 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> > Hi, I wonder if FS allows routing/brigding MESSAGE requests as a
> > B2BUA. Does it?
>
> It will do so while a call is active pretty well, otherwise you need
> to use prefix codes to specify the endpoint to handle the message.

Well, I don't mean MESSAGE as a in-dialog request during an INVITE dialog, I
just mean acting as a simple B2BUA hendling also MESSAGE, this is:

- I have a SIP proxy with user sip:alice at domain and sip:bob at domain.

- For any reason, I want a B2BUA in the path when alice sends a MESSAGE to
bob.

- The proxy will route the MESSAGE to FS without changing the RURI, this is:
   MESSAGE sip:bob at domain SIP2.0