[Freeswitch-users] Gateway registration failed after recent trunk update?

Johny Kadarisman jkr888 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 07:58:32 PST 2008

Hi, I experience gateway registration problem after recently update fs to
latest trunk. I couldn't connect to broadvoice any more!
Even after set the console log to debug, The only clue i see is these
message,

2008-11-16 10:42:46 [NOTICE] sofia_reg.c:159 sofia_reg_check_gateway()
Registering broadvoice.com
2008-11-16 10:42:46 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:1088
sofia_reg_handle_sip_r_register() Registration Failed with status 900

I don't see any traffic from fs to broadvoice both with tport_log or ngrep.
from comparing the sip profile config files, seems like it should work the
way it was. Is there anyhing that I missed?

Thanks,
Johny K.