[Freeswitch-users] T1/E1 card

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Nov 14 10:47:54 PST 2008

Ok great I shall get detailed report in a day or two.

This time I shall use tor compatible card since the sangoma card
already went into on production system using asterisk.

Just wanted to ask if the PRI stack is complete or its work in progress?

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt Ltd,