[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer+loopback

x y fs_ask_sy at citromail.hu
Wed Nov 12 08:07:25 PST 2008

Thx for the answer, but i dont really understand what did u mean with transfer. Maybe I didn explain clearly enough what I would like to achive. I would like to use att_xfer, and somehow feed back the number I dial (wich I want to transfer to) back to the dialplan, and let the dialplan decide what to do with the number.
I know that the regular transfer works like this, but the transfer and the att_xfer is different, and I would like to use both of them that way. With regular transfer, there was no problem.
If I just misunderstood your advice, sorry. In that case, could you give me some more details? Big thanx.

Cheers,
Viktor

Hirdetés (x)

Váltson most olcsóbb kötelezőre a biztosítás-hu-val. www.biztositas.hu - a kötelező biztosítások kiindulópontja!