[Freeswitch-users] Using Meta-app with curl together

Doug Blacksone dougblackstone at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 07:14:04 PST 2008

Hi,

Yes, that is what I want.  The problem is that in the dialplan curl request
that freeswitch sends to my server, the context "features" is not found
anywhere in the xml.  Therefore, I have no way of determining whether to
serve the dialplan xml with the features context stuff.

I am not sure if my explaination of the problem is clear enough for others
to understand the problem I am facing.

To cut it short, I am looking for ways that can tell me the curl request is
associated with *1 ( or a meta-data-app ), so that I can generate the xml
accordingly.

Any suggestion will be nice.

Thanks,
Doug