[Freeswitch-users] Question about FIFO event

Cesar Cepeda cesar at auronix.com
Tue Nov 11 08:29:22 PST 2008

My patch was added to the trunk weeks ago.  Download the latest version of
mod_fifo and you will see it.

The event fifo::info with action=consumer_reentrance is fired just as the
consumer leaves wrapup iff he entered the fifo in wait mode and has not hung
his call.

It is around line 133x

Bye.

Cesar Cepeda.