[Freeswitch-users] FACILITY_NOT_SUBSCRIBED

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Nov 11 07:49:44 PST 2008

But what does this error message mean? I started with the latest SVN
version with standard setup, tried to do an internal call (all phones
are behind NAT on different public IPs) and it failed.
I cannot reach either of the phone, although "sofia status profile
internal" shows me the correct registrations of the 3 phones. I grepped
the network traffic and I can see that there is no outgoing traffic to
the target phone during the time I dial.

I can do outbound calls through a number of gateways though.

Best regards
Peter