[Freeswitch-users] Where to contribute to Wiki for newbie example

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:59:46 PST 2008

Hi All,

With the help of bkw_ today in #freeswitch, I got a working conference
setup for an inbound SIP call from our ITSP.

Basically handling a call like sip:01224279494 at our_fs_ip

Steps are:

1. vi conf/autoload_configs/acl.conf.xml to create your new acls
(called conferences)
2. vi conf/sip_profiles/internal.xml to add/change you acl name (
<param name="apply-inbound-acl" value="conferences"/> )
3. vi conf/dialplan/public.xml to create your DID and where to send it
(to your not yet created conference context)
4. cp conf/dialplan/default.xml conf/dialplan/conferences.xml; vi
conf/dialplan/conferences.xml to define your new conference context
and what conference to send the call to
5. vi conf/autoload_configs/conference.conf.xml (PIN and conf numbers)
to define yoru actual conference

There will be expanded with screens for wiki. Which page should this
go on, as it can be expanded for anything a newbie wants to do to get
started.

Thanks,

Gavin.

--