[Freeswitch-users] Socket outbound: How to bridge two calls?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 10 07:48:07 PST 2008

you are right, the shown script is very simple. we shortened it a lot
just to show the problem.

in these tests we do not need any events, because we just answer and
originate - for these actions we do not need any events, filters and
so on.
the rest we do in the cli. in the cli we do show channels and
uuid_bridge. but the uuid_bridge is only done, when we kill the
process of the socket script.
there must be a problem, how we handle the inbound or something like this.

every alse we want to do with any call and uuid works, so i can't
imagine, that our php script does everything so wrong.
what makes uuid_bridge or intercept so different to other api commands?

isn't it possible to see something in the logfiles? perhaps, that the
inbound is in a wrong state or stuck somewhere in the socket?