[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch India Forum & FreeSwitch Book

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Nov 10 00:15:10 PST 2008

}Hello,
 I am glad to announce the start of our book - Beginning an Affair
with FreeSwitch
 We had earlier written similar book for Asterisk and have got very
good response.
 We anticipate good response from the fellow FreeSwitch community
members to help us improve this book.
 This book is specially targetted towards those crowd, who are good
with installing things on Linux but want to learn how FreeSwitch can
be installed, what are the possible configuration etc etc.
 Neverthless this work would be derived from the
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/ [1] but since this wiki has everything for
everyone, it becomes really confusing for new users to get started.
 I hope that other members dont see this is as replication, it is
rather targetted to a different audience (and rather more of the
Indian Developers who would want to have a more local touch)
 Enough said, here is where the action is happening :
 http://pbx.in/beginning-an-affair-with-freeswitch
 http://pbx.in/freeswitch-forum-india
 Please do visit and comment, we solicit any and all sort of helping
hand from every member of community.
 Thanks & Regards,
 Mitul Limbani,
 Founder & CEO,
 Enterux Solutions,
 The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
 www.enterux.com
 +91-9820332422
Msg sent via Enterux Enterprise Email Server :
http://www.enterux.com/

Links:
------
[1] http://wiki.freeswitch.org/