[Freeswitch-users] Different problems with "pizza" demo on newer build.

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Nov 9 10:32:04 PST 2008

Well on linux I install a makefile in /usr/local/freeswitch/grammar
that will take all .sent files and build both the .lm and .dic files
based on the .sent files.  On windows I haven't tested the perl
scripts I wrote for this on linux... chances are they'll just work.  I
highly recommend you download the files from here that are zero
length.  http://www.bkw.org/pizza/

/b