[Freeswitch-users] Socket outbound: How to bridge two calls?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 9 05:44:36 PST 2008

sorry for my late answer, i had to fly to a different place...

we are quite sure, that we have a problem with our php script. we
stripped down the code to the absolute minimum, to remove most
possible error sources, but it still does not work. the code can be
found under http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6059.

we have a very strange behavior:
we get an inbound call over the socket to our script, we send an
answer and then we make an originate - nothing more.
the full fs debug can be found under http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6060.

then we change to the cli, make show channels and then uuid_bridge
both uuid's. the result is "State RESET going to sleep".
but, as soon as we kill the process of the script, the uuid_bridge is done.

i have no idea where what the reason for the problem could be. as i
said, everything else works, but to make an uuid_bridge, we have to
kill the php process!?

thanks
dennis