[Freeswitch-users] [freeswitch-users] Grandstream ATA configuration

Mark Crane mctch at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 12:51:12 PST 2008

I bought a grandstream GX4104 the web interface locked up constantly so much I couldn't even get it configured.

Now I'm trying to setup an audio codes 4 port FXO.

Marty could you share the configuration you came up with to get the Audiocodes working. Either add it to the wiki or send info on the list and I will add it to the wiki.

I'm building an open source GUI package for FreeSWITCH running on the pfSense firewall. In this environment a reliable external device would be ideal.
http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,11930.0.html

Best Regards,

Mark