[Freeswitch-users] Socket outbound: How to bridge two calls?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 7 07:46:35 PST 2008

anthony, brian,

you are right. it really works the way anthony described over the cli.

under http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6038 you can find the debug log
of the working uuid_bridge and of another not working uuid_bridge over
the socket and our script.

in our second test we made the inbound over the socket and an
originate from our script. then we changed into the cli, entered show
channels and made an uuid_bridge with the two shown uuid's. this did
not work. the call goes immediately into sleep. but the two shown
uuid's must be correct, right?

is there a way to see in the debug, where our problem might be? what
do we have to look for? we start to get creazy...
is it possible, that the inbound is in a wrong state, so that we have
those problems?

> maybe your event socket client code is not coded right?
this might be the problem, but how could we check that?

> Are you adding 2 <CR> to the end of every event?
yes, we do that.

> Are you reading in the appropriate bytes from the Content-Length header?
till now we used 2048, but we also tested it with 4096

the reason, why we have problems to understand the problem is, that
EVERYTHING else works. we can do with the inbound and the outbound,
whatever we want. we can play different soundfiles to the different
uuid's, we can hangup calls with a specific uuid and so on.

thanks for you patience
dennis