[Freeswitch-users] Socket outbound: How to bridge two calls?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:54:03 PST 2008

hi anthony,

i just pasted the results of 3 unsuccessful tests into the pastebin:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6018

perhaps you could be so nice and have a look at it...

in the first test i made an uuid-bridge over our socket script.
in the second test i made an originate and then an intercept (which
shows an error in the debug log).
in the last test, i entered to uuid-bridge into the cli.

some more information arround the whole thing:

1.) the uuid's must be correct, because we can do everything with the
inbound and the outbound by sending messages with the uuid of the leg,
we want to talk to.

2.) if we make two originates, so that we have 2 outbound legs, we are
able to uuid-bride the two outbound legs with each other. it simply
does not work with the inbound...

thanks
dennis