[Freeswitch-users] Socket outbound: How to bridge two calls?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 6 01:14:48 PST 2008

hi birgit,

thanks for your reply!

some days ago anthony told me about "intercept" in the irc, but i seem
not to be able to use it, at least not for connecting two channels
with each other.

we need to first originate, because we want to have complete control
over all channels and chose, what to do with them.

what we have, is an answered inbound channel and an originate at
&park(). let's say, we play a soundfile for the originated channel
(outbound) and then want connect both channels with each other.

when we sendmsg intercept <uuid> (the uuid is the  uuid of the
inbound), we get channel_execute intercept and
channel_execute_complete intercept for call-direction outbound. but we
can not talk to each other and won't get any more information about
the status.

do you have a clue, what the problem could be or what we could try else?

regards,
dennis