[Freeswitch-users] Inband DTMF Problem

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Wed Nov 5 13:37:32 PST 2008

I'm updating now and will try the flush dtmf. I yet have a hard time understanding how this is related to sending DTMF (instead of reading DTMF). This because:

1) The same problem appears when i replace sending DTMF with playing an audio file
2) Introducing a delay between READING Dtmf and playing the file prevents the issue to appear.

Ideas?

Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------