[Freeswitch-users] Javascript & cURL: Error loading CURL

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 06:15:25 PST 2008

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your reply!

Does mod_xml_cdr use curl as well?
I seem to remember that I had a problem a couple of months ago with
xml_cdr. It wouldn't work without curl-devel.

I'll run configure with the --without-libcurl flag.

Thanks, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK