[Freeswitch-users] Question on call transfer

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Nov 5 05:49:45 PST 2008

We already support this in the latest svn trunk:

Here are the options from the internal.xml sip_profile that would
allow you to do this.

<!--
When calls are in no media this will bring them back to media when you
press the hold button.
-->
<!--<param name="media-option" value="resume-media-on-hold"/> -->
<!--
This will allow a call after an attended transfer go back to bypass
media after an attended transfer.
-->
<!--<param name="media-option" value="bypass-media-after-att-xfer"/>-->