[Freeswitch-users] Javascript & cURL: Error loading CURL

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 03:00:43 PST 2008

Hi,

I've spent yesterday afternoon in vain trying to load CURL in
javascript, so here I'm again begging for help.

The modules doesn't load successfully:
[ERR] mod_spidermonkey.c:3303 js_api_use() Error loading CURL

We do use mod_xml_curl successfully, btw.

Things I tried:
- I added to the file "modules.conf" the line:
   languages/mod_spidermonkey_curl.
   (This line was not in the build/modules.conf.in, btw).
- In the same file, I commented out mod_spidermonkey_teletone,
   mod_spidermonkey_core_db and mod_spidermonkey_socket, since I don't
   think I need them.
- I run "make current"

I'm running now version 597:10239M

Doing a find on /usr/local/freeswitch for 'curl', shows the following:
% find . -name \*curl\*
./mod/mod_spidermonkey_curl.so
./mod/mod_xml_curl.so
./conf/autoload_configs/xml_curl.conf.xml

The javascript I'm running is copied from the example on page
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Run

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK