[Freeswitch-users] Inbound calls question

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Nov 4 08:33:51 PST 2008

You need to first make sure the profile is on its own IP and port.
Then I would recommend you turn auth-calls=false or use ACL's to
authenticate the callers.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/ACL

The external profile is a good one to look at for a base.. it listens
on port 5080 and doesn't auth calls... and sends them to the public
context.

/b