[Freeswitch-users] stun.freeswitch.org: No route to host

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 06:19:22 PST 2008

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your help again.

Yes, running our own seems like a good idea.
This is my development environment, so I hadn't bothered. :-)

Thanks for the recommendation. I'd already found that link.
It's the Vovida.org STUN server, isn't it?
The documentation,
http://www.voipinfo.org/wiki/view/Vovida.org+STUN+server, says:

3. You must have two IPs bound to the machine that you want to setup the
STUN server on or, use two different machines. Preferrably, you would
setup the STUN server to have the IPs on the local machine through
ifconfig.

I'd have to check with the more 'network savvy' if we have that available.

Thanks, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK