[Freeswitch-users] RTMP Support (Flash)

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 05:02:42 PST 2008

Sorry, I realise we're getting slightly of topic and excuses for the
commercial angle..

Have a look at http://www.phonefromhere.com . That provides 'Click to
Call'. It's implemented in Java, hence more platform & browser
independent than Flash.

Cheers, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK