[Freeswitch-users] Proxy authentication on REFER

Andy Spitzer woof at pingtel.com
Thu May 29 09:23:13 PDT 2008

Woof!

Using an event socket on an answered parked call, I am trying to use "deflect" to transfer the call off of FreeSwitch to a SIP destination, like this:

sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: deflect
execute-app-arg: sip:200 at cdhcp151.pingtel.com

Alas, our proxy will challenge the REFER that Sofia generates with a "407 Proxy Authentication Required".

Currently, Sofia logs an error message

 sofia_reg_handle_sip_r_challenge() No Matching gateway found

And then FS closes the event socket (leaving the orignal call in limbo, btw).

I'm at a loss as to where to configure the needed username and shared secret so Sofia can respond to this challenge.  Some clues appreciated!

--Woof!