[Freeswitch-users] Help Creating an Inbound Profile for DIDWW

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Tue May 27 20:26:17 PDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I have 30$ bounty for the following task. I want a FS profile to support DIDWW. I intend to use Les.net for  outbound calls and DIDWW for incoming. Right now, the outbound part seems to be OK. But I'm having difficulties creating a profile (and the related diaplan) for receiving calls.

There is no username/password provided by DIDWW. In the diaplan, I want just one extension (something like extension 9998).

Anyone interested?

Thanks,
Klaus.