[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch SIP and firewalls

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue May 20 08:45:39 PDT 2008

Hi everyone!
   Sorry, if this is stupid, but I better ask anyway, because I need someone to
configure the firewall for me, as it requires interface-techniques I can't
use.
   Which ports do I have to open up to realise a good SIP connection to the
world.
   I work on a linux-machine behind a netgear router/firewall. the only thing I
like to have is SIP. My account is at ekiga.org.
   If more infomration is required, I'll be happy to supply it.
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net