[Freeswitch-users] How to reject a call

Czaderna pawel.czaderna at mainseek.com
Mon May 19 06:34:47 PDT 2008

Hello

I've got question about rejecting a calls. I make a call between two wireless phones (not mobile phones). When first phone starts ringing I want to reject this call but I can't because feeswitch still trying ring to me. (and traying, trying, trying, ...)
On the console I writing something like this:

originate {ignore_early_media=true,bypass_media=true,continue_on_fail=false,hangup_after_bridge=true}sofia/gateway/voipdiscount.com/0048xxxxxxxx1 &bridge(sofia/gateway/voipdiscount.com/0048xxxxxxxx2)

Is there any variable which I should set up to reject a call or I should do something else ?

Thanks.