[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer application

Csaba Zelei csaba.zelei at gmail.com
Mon May 19 06:20:49 PDT 2008

Hi,

I tested it, it's working fine, but I experienced that
!switch_channel_ready(channel) at mod_dptools.c line 1415 is always true.
So if A call B then B start att_xfer with C and C hangup(thus indicating
he/she doesnt want the transfer) it still try to bridge C and A.
I think this is beause switch_ivr_multi_threaded_bridge() hang up B
channel too so switch_channel_ready return with false.
I would try to come out with a patch but I have no idea how to signal
switch_ivr_multi_threaded_bridge in a proper way that it isnt need to
hang up the other channel