[Freeswitch-users] Mod_mono (again?)

UV uv at talknet.com.au
Thu May 15 09:26:10 PDT 2008

Hi

Who can assist me in resuscitating Mod_mono?

We've built a powerful interfadce to FS using .Net however, as we're using
the socket API (mod_event_socket) we found this interface a bit limited in
terms of scalability.
We've been playing around other modules to build mod_mono from scratch and
we believe we can address all the memory marshaling challenges this module
faced in the past however, it would be a lot quicker if we could have access
to some existing code, if someone did some of the work already.

Any guidance tip is welcomed.

Cheers,
UV

Checked by AVG.