[Freeswitch-users] Clock Skew

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue May 6 05:56:56 PDT 2008

are you getting the message regularly or just occasionally?

If it is a persistent problem for you the monotonic timer on your system may
not work properly.
You can edit /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/switch.conf.xml and
add this param:

<param name="disable-monotonic-timing" value="true"/>

This will disable the monotonic clock support and probably remove the
warning.

2008/5/6 Peder @ NetworkOblivion <peder at networkoblivion.com>:

> I'm not running VMWare on mine.  It is in the base OS (Ubuntu).
>
> Cavalera Claudio Luigi wrote:
> > freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org wrote:
> >> Any idea what this means:
> >>
> >> 2008-05-05 09:01:44 [CRIT] switch_time.c:351
> >> softtimer_runtime() Forward
> >> Clock Skew Detected!
> >>

> > I got the same message when running freeswitch in vmware.
> > BRs,
> > Claudio
> >

> > Internet Email Confidentiality Footer

> > La presente comunicazione, con le informazioni in essa contenute e ogni
> documento o file allegato, e' rivolta unicamente alla/e persona/e cui e'
> indirizzata ed alle altre da questa autorizzata/e a riceverla. Se non siete
> i destinatari/autorizzati siete avvisati che qualsiasi azione, copia,
> comunicazione, divulgazione o simili basate sul contenuto di tali
> informazioni e' vietata e potrebbe essere contro la legge (art. 616 C.P.,
> D.Lgs n. 196/2003 Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali). Se
> avete ricevuto questa comunicazione per errore, vi preghiamo di darne
> immediata notizia al mittente e di distruggere il messaggio originale e ogni
> file allegato senza farne copia alcuna o riprodurne in alcun modo il
> contenuto.
> >
> > This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only
> and are confidential and/or may contain legally privileged information. If
> you have received this message by mistake or are not one of the addressees
> above, you may take no action based on it, and you may not copy or show it
> to anyone; please reply to this e-mail and point out the error which has
> occurred.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/