[Freeswitch-users] Session Question

Nick Temple nick at intellispire.com
Fri May 2 09:23:16 PDT 2008

Thanks,

Theat was my attempt to sanitize the data,  and I did a really poor job of
it :->

The waves & numbers I'm using in the script are correct, though.

I've narrowed it down somewhat, it's not the type of phone ... it's
something else.
(though I have a better chance of hearing a message on land line ... maybe.)

Sometimes the messages play, sometimes they start then die 1/2 way through
usually they don't start.  If I loop and wait for a tone, then replay,
sometimes the
second attempt does actually play.

I've tried using both streamFile (with and without the callback) and
session.execute('playback', media);

All with the same inconsistent results.

Any idea where I should be looking?

Nick