[Freeswitch-users] Cannot Initialize [[error near line 1621]:missing >]

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Mar 21 13:37:45 PDT 2008

Henk,

Did you happen to change or add to any of the XML files in conf/dialplan/extensions/ ?

That would be the first place to look.  If that doesn't work you can always clean out conf/dialplan/extensions and make samples from the install directory:

cd /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/extensions
rm -f *xml
cd /your/fs/src/directory
make samples

If *that* doesn't work then possibly there's a booger in one of the XML files somewhere. Depending on your XML skills you may want to hunt down the booger, or you can wipe the /usr/local/freeswitch directory and sub dirs and then download and install from scratch again.

Hopefully remaking the samples will solve your problem...

-MC