[Freeswitch-users] Cannot Initialize [[error near line 1621]: missing >]

Henk Oegema pabx_freeswitch at telenet.be
Fri Mar 21 13:07:35 PDT 2008

My system is Kubuntu 7.10
I downloaded an compiled (without errors)  freeswitch-1.0.rc1

(There was an earlier version installed before I compiled this one.
There I got the same error as what I got now. That was actually the reason for
the new install. but the error remains, also after the new install)

When I want to start FS I get following error:

henkoegema at kubuntu:/usr/local/freeswitch/bin$ sudo ./freeswitch

Error including /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/extensions/*.xml
Cannot Initialize [[error near line 1621]: missing >]   <------------  :(

In which file does the error occur ?

Rgds
Henk