[Freeswitch-users] mod_limit fall through

bsnipes bsnipes at snipes.org
Thu Mar 20 07:10:10 PDT 2008

Brian West wrote:

> Let me give you some hints here.

Always appreciated!

Brian West wrote:

> <action application="set_user" data="${dialed_ext}@${domain}"/>
> somewhere up stream. As it sets all the variables in that user on the
> current session.
>
> Then in the user set a variable for say ${failover_ext} like below:
>
> User 1000 with failover_ext set as 1001.
> <include>
>    <user id="1000" mailbox="1000">
>      <params>
>      </params>
>      <variables>
>        <variable name="failover_ext" value="1001"/>
>      </variables>
>    </user>
> </include>

Done and with the eval application I can check the variable and it is
working fine.

Brian West wrote:

> This is what I was planning on using in the error condition that the
> first line was busy.
>
> application="set" data="transfer_ringback=${uk-ring}"   <- Chang
> transfer_ringback tone
> application="transfer"  data="${failover_ext} XML default"  <--
> Transfer to ${failover_ext} from user ${dialed_ext}@${domain}

Done and it works fine.  Based on your examples and a better understanding
now, I've setup the rollover for the limit_exceeded condition.  The only
snag I've hit is that when it hits is that when the 3rd call comes into the
extension it continues to loop to trying the failover_ext which hits the
limit_exceeded and tries the failover_ext which... you get the point.  Any
ideas on how to check if a call is active on the failover extension and if
it is send it on to the voicemail?

Brian