[Freeswitch-users] Wikipbx status

Traun Leyden tleyden at branchcut.com
Tue Mar 18 11:48:33 PDT 2008

The biggest incompatibility right now is with mod_voicemail, which was
released shortly after wikipbx was released, and I haven't had a chance to

Wikipbx comes with its own voicemail IVR, but its rather simplistic and does
not support things like MWI (message waiting indicator).

The other thing to be aware of is that it is heavily SIP oriented, so if you
are
going to be using non-SIP protocols you will probably run into some issues.

Hope this helps!